Friday, December 30, 2016

Best of 2016!!!

Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs is having a Best of 2016 Linky Party.  She encouraged us to include out "best" posts from the year.  If you are new to The Joyful Quilter, welcome!  If you've visited before, welcome back!

It was kind of exciting to REALLY look at what I've accomplished this year.  I completed 4 commission quilts, 5 other commission projects, 12 mini tree quilts, along with a variety of other projects and became the owner of an APQS longarm quilting machine.

But my BEST posts??  That's a tough thing to consider.

Mine include:



Per special request, here are the links to the rest of The Decrapification Project:




 








Thanks for coming along on a trip down memory lane.  I'm glad that Cheryl organized this Linky Party and that Cynthia over at Quilting is more fun than Housework chose to participate. If these two things didn't collide, I might not have noticed that I forgot to list my FIRST finish of 2016 over in the sidebar!!

Until next time...
Quilt the year away!!!

4 comments:

  1. Can you provide the link to decrapification part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great year. Lots of beautiful projects and quilts were made AND finished. May 2017 spoils you some more. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added the additional links. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I need some decrapification happening in my sewing room in 2017!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.