Saturday, April 29, 2017

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC17 - Week 17

Welcome to Week 17 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  As with most weeks, my schedule is jam packed with activities and appointments.  Let's see if RSC sewing was on the agenda...

SUNDAY - Bad news!!  ANOTHER trip to Chapel Hill (I've stopped counting how many I've made in the past few weeks!) is on the horizon.  I'll be heading that direction bright and early tomorrow morning.  :o((

MONDAY - Finally finished my "made fabric" for a Patriotic basket and trimmed it up:



TUESDAY - The basket has been completed:



Well... all except the binding in the photo shown above.  Be sure to see THIS post for another look.  Please notice... it's MULTICOLORED to fit this month's theme for the RSC!!

Even with TWO trips to Chapel Hill today, I'm STILL off to my monthly evening Quilt Bee meeting.  I need some "me time" and the fully completed basket is going along for the ride.  :o))

WEDNESDAY - I was hoping for a stay-at-home day, but that didn't happen.  When a friend is in need, I'm a friend indeed.

I did manage to grab some groceries and get some sewing tasks done while at Needleb's house later in the day.  (Well... we TALKED about sewing!!)  In other "houskeeping" chores, another edition of Wonderful Wednesday went live on the blog.

THURSDAY - Same schedule as usual.  Tried to sneak in a bit of sewing, but DS2 and I took a trip to the local library after dinner.  It got too late for me to risk sewing.

FRIDAY - Today... NOPE!!  No sewing.  DS2 and I went out for pizza and went for a long stroll along the River Walk.  It was a relaxing evening, but when I got home I was ready for a shower!

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day over at So Scrappy blog.  
What MULTICOLORED madness will be shared??  Your guess is as good as mine.  Let's go see!!

Note:  I'll link up when Angela posts later this morning... or tomorrow.  Scraphappy Sunday.  Oops!!

Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!

7 comments:

  1. Another ful week. I think the car can make that trip on auto pilot by now! So glad you got a little multi colored sewing in this week. Cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your little multicolored bag! Sometimes life makes other plans for us. Can't believe we're at week 17 already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire that you are such a helpful and dedicated support to your friend in need. Cute patriotic basket, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute fabric basket, Joy! I'm going to have to check out how to make those, as I could use some for storage, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patriotic bag turned out beautifully. Sorry you didn't have much stitching time this last week. I can fully relate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your patriotic basket is fabulous. Love the quilting on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very attractive patriotic bag, in time for summer. You do so much for others, Joy, you are really a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.